over 3 years ago
Thank you for signing up for HealthHack2. Bell Hacks, the organization at Bellarmine hosting HealthHack2, is happy to host the second health focused hackathon at Bellarmine on January 26th, 2020 (this Sunday).
Please come to the Student Life Center (SLC building) at Bellarmine College Preparatory (960 W Hedding St, San Jose, CA 95126) at 8 AM to sign in for the hackathon.
BCP Campus Directions: https://www.bcp.org/maps-and-directions
BCP Campus Map to find the Student Life Center (SLC): https://tinyurl.com/BCP-Campus-Map
Please print out and sign the waiver (required for each individual person) to the hackathon and bring it with you. In case you forget, we will have waivers on site, but if you are under 18, a parental/guardian signature is required.
You may view and download the waiver at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/HealthHack2Waiver
- 8 to 8:30 AM - Registration and breakfast
- 8:30 to 9:00 AM - Team Formation, Welcome Note Speech
- 9:00 to 9:30 AM - Project Pitch/Brainstorming (Note: Congratulations if you already have an idea that you want to pursue at this hackathon in the health field! It's ok if you don't have an idea though. Because the healthcare field is so vast and complex, during this time, the hackathon organizers will present a quick survey of the healthcare field and project/application ideas that could solve current issues to help you get started at the hackathon.)
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 5:00 PM - Refreshments
- 5:30 to 6 PM - Project submissions in Devpost
- 6 to 7:30 PM - Project presentation to the judges
- 7:30 PM - closing ceremony and awards
See you soon!
The Bell Hacks Team
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.